- When we say “Horezone,” we mean Horezone.com Nigeria, LLC. and any subsidiaries of Horezone.com, (including any subsidiaries that Horezone as a company may form or acquire in the future). We also refer to Horezone as “we,” “us” and “our.” But when we say “Horezone organization,” we mean Horezone and its affiliates; its and their suppliers, vendors, contractors, distributor, sellers and licensors; and its and their directors, officers, employees, and agents and in general all stakeholders.
- we say “Horezone Sites,” we mean www.Hoerezone.com, the Horezone mobile site https://mobile.Horezone.com, the Horezone Apps, and all related functionality, services, and Content offered by or for Horezone on or through www.Horezone.com and the Horezone Apps or the systems, servers, and networks used to make the Horezone Sites available.
- When we say “you” or “your” we mean any user (like you!) of any Horezone Site.
- When we say “Content,” we mean merchandise information, product reviews, messages, reviews, communications, feedback, submissions, comments, description, suggestions, questions, and other information, data, content, and materials (including page headers, video clips, images, text, illustrations, formats, hash tags, designs, icons, photographs, logos, software programs, music clips or downloads, and written and other materials.)
- When we say “Ideas,” we mean ideas, concepts, feedback, and know-how that you make available in connection with the Horezone site.
- When we say “make available,” we mean post, transit, publish, upload, distribute, transmit, display, provide, or otherwise submit or make available (including through any part of the Horezone Sites administrated by third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook or Instagram) that allow interaction with the Horezone Sites through the tools offered by such social media platforms).
- When we say “Materials,” we mean Content that Horezone Entities make available on or through the Horezone Sites.
1. Your Use of the Horezone Sites
You certify that the Content you provide on or through the Horezone Sites is accurate, correct, exact, faultless and that the information you provide on or through the Horezone Sites is complete. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, safety and security of your account including username, password, address and PIN. Horezone will not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unapproved, unauthorized use of your account. You agree that Horezone does not have any responsibility or will not be responsible if you misplace, mislay, forget, lose or share access to your device or your account details with anybody. Any agreement between you and the issuer of your credit card, debit card, ATM card or other means of payment will continue to govern your use of such payment method on the Horezone Sites. You agree that Horezone is not a party to any such agreement, nor is Horezone responsible for the content, accuracy, or unavailability of any method used for payment. Your account may be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion. Except as otherwise provided by law, at any time without notice to you, we may (1) change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue the Horezone Sites or any portion of the Horezone Sites, and (2) charge, modify, or waive any fees required to use any services, functionality or other content available through the Horezone Sites or any portion of the Horezone Sites.
2. Content and Ideas
2A. Submitting Content and Ideas
2B. Horezone’s Rights to Use Content and Ideas
You grant to Horezone a royalty-free, perpetual, irreversible irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise) any Content that you make available, in any media or medium, and in any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. You further agree that Horezone is free to use any Ideas for any purpose. Horezone may sublicense its rights in Content and Ideas through multiple tiers of sublicenses. Horezone is, and will be, under no obligation (1) to maintain any Content or Idea in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Content or Idea; or (3) to respond to any Content or Idea. You grant to Horezone the right to use any name associated with any Content or Idea that you make available to Horezone, although Horezone has no obligation to exercise such right, or to otherwise provide any attribution for any Content or Idea.
2C. Prohibited Content
You agree that you will not make available Content in connection with the Horezone Sites that:
- contains your full name(s), or any other confidential personally identifiable information of yourself or others;
- is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- is protected by or would infringe on the rights of others (including Horezone), including any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner;
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- violates any local, state, federal, or international laws or is otherwise tortious;
- is derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous,
- hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by in its sole discretion;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- contains advertisements, solicitations, or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from Horezone;
- impersonates another business, person, or entity, including Horezone, its related entities, employees, and agents;
- violates any policy posted on the Horezone Sites; or
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the Horezone Sites or our partners.
3. Monitoring by Horezone
4. Materials and content Available on the Horezone Sites
Horezone and its suppliers and licensors may make available various Materials. The Materials are for educational and informational purposes only, and errors may appear from time to time. Before you act in reliance on any Materials, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. The Horezone Entities make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any Materials. If you find an error or notice something that does not look quite right on the Horezone Sites, we would appreciate it if you let us know by contacting us at https://horezone.com/help. (Your feedback is a big part of what helps Horezone to get better at helping you and is what makes us the business we are today and the company we be tomorrow to render quality services to you)
The Sites may make available listings, descriptions, and images of goods and services (collectively, “Products”). Such Products may be made available by us or by third parties. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity, or timeliness of such listings, descriptions, or images (including any features, specifications, and prices contained on the Sites). Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice.
6. Third Party Sites
7. Placing an Order
7A. Order Acceptance & billing
This pre-authorization will not be billed to you; however, your card issuer may hold this amount for a short period. Your card issuer determines the length of time the pre-authorization is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the Products, as well as all shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes.
7B. Pricing Information, Availability
Horezone cannot confirm the price or availability of an item until after your order is placed. Pricing or availability errors may occur on the Horezone Sites or through Marketplace Retailers. The receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a Product. Horezone reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Horezone. Horezone may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Pricing for products may be different on the Horezone Sites or from prices available in Horezone stores or on Horezone Apps.
7C. Promotional Codes
Promotional codes are limited in nature and may expire or be discontinued with or without notice. Promotional codes are void where prohibited by law. Promotional codes may not be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. They are not redeemable for cash and are subject to cancellation or change at any time for any reason without notice. We reserve the right in our discretion to impose conditions on the offering of any promotional code.
8. Shipping and Delivery
Products will be shipped to an address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with the shipping instruction contained on the Horezone Sites. All transactions are made pursuant to a shipping contract, and, as a result, risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon delivery of the Products to the carrier.
Delivery of Products purchased from the Horezone Sites to addresses outside the Nigeria is limited.
9. Intellectual Property
No license, right, title, or interest in the Horezone Sites or any Materials is transferred to you as a result of your use of the Horezone Sites or your accessing, viewing, downloading, or printing of the Materials. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Materials or the Horezone Sites. The Horezone Sites and Materials may be used only as a personal shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Horezone Sites and the Materials is strictly prohibited. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of the Horezone Sites and Materials is the exclusive property of Horezone and is also protected by Nigeria and international copyright laws.
HOREZONE, HORE-ZONE, the HOREZONE.COM names and logos, and all other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any of the HOREZONE Sites are trademarks or trade dress of HOREZONE in Nigeria and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective companies.
10. Procedure for Making a Claim of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Horezone Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us through our support centers for instructions on how to contact us to report possible copyright infringement.
13. Terms Applicable to Special Horezone Services
A. Horezone Market zone
Horezone operates an online market zone program on the Horezone Sites which enables Market Retailers to sell their products alongside Horezone products and, once an order is placed, to ship such Market zone Retailers’ products directly to the customer (the “Horezone Marketplace”). Any use of the Horezone Marketplace is subject to the following additional terms:
- When we say “Market zone Retailer”, we mean any entity or retailer that sells goods or services in the Horezone Market zone through the Horezone Sites, uses any order processing, fulfillment, shipping, or other services related to the Horezone Market zone provided by or for Horezone, or uses any platform, portal, web service, application, interface, or other tool provided by or for Horezone in connection with the Horezone Market zone.
- To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, Horezone has no responsibility or liability for any Market zone Retailer or their products.
B. Horezone Checkout Services
- You agree to accurately review all products and services you have order on Horezone site before checkout, when ordering your product, and to pay for all products you obtain from any Horezone store. If you are unable to review any products you have purchased on Horezone site for any reason (including due to lack of connectivity), please contact the Horezone support centers to make sure all items are reflected on your order or electronic receipt.
- You agree to fully cooperate with us and our employees during your use of any Mobile Checkout Services, including by providing any identification or verification required for the purchase of certain products and services.
- We may restrict, suspend, or terminate your right to use any Horezone Mobile Checkout Services at any time in our sole discretion. We may cease or suspend offering any Mobile Checkout Services at any time without notice to you.
C. Horezone Online store
Any use of the Horezone online store service (available at http://horezone.com/) is subject to the following additional terms:
- Once you have placed an order for Horezone product and services, we will send you an order acknowledgment by email setting out what you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from us.
- There may be a minimum order value, which may change from time to time. In addition to the price of goods, a delivery charge as shown at checkout, if applicable, will also be payable by you. All prices quoted are exclusive of tax and you will see estimated taxes and fees when you place the order. The final taxes and fees will be calculated on the day your order is picked and delivered, or picked up, as applicable. In the event your order must be fulfilled using products of different weight or volume than what you ordered, you will be charged only for the actual weight or volume delivered.
- Due to shipment and delivery times, there are limitations on when changes or cancellations to orders can be made. These limitations will be provided when you place your order. We may, in our discretion, provide you with a refund in certain circumstances. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact the Horezone Contact Center at 09032422612.
- We will not provide you a refund for certain goods which by nature cannot be returned. Such items include items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (for example body jewelry, mattresses, bedding, certain items of clothing, personal grooming products, medicines, and certain baby products, etc.).
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, all refunds will be subject to our discretion.
E. Horezone Delivery services and Pickup
- We aim to deliver your goods within the delivery or pickup option you selected when placing your order, but do not guarantee that goods will be delivered or available for pickup on or by a certain date. Horezone will not be liable for delivering the goods outside of the requested delivery or pickup slot or failing to deliver or make available for pickup all or any of the goods in your order.
- We can only deliver to an address stored in your address book in your account on Horezone site.
D. Horezone Pricing model
Pricing for Horezone product will be the same prices as if you shopped in the store that have list the product on Horezone site. If a product price changes between the time you place your order and the day your order is packed for delivery, the price in which you order the product remain the same. Please note that due to differences in distribution, regional competition, and other factors, prices may vary between stores, and so the prices you see online may not match all stores, only the store where your order is packed. Horezone site does not match prices from other online or physical stores, or Horezone stores other than the one where your items are picked and packed.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties
15. Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HOREZONE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE HOREZONE SITE, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF A HOREZONE ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OF USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO HOREZONE ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE HOREZONE SITES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO WALMART ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY SELLER (INCLUDING ANY MARKETPLACE RETAILER), SHOPPER, OR OTHER USER OF THE WALMART SITES.
17. Disputes & Arbitration; Applicable Law
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. Using or accessing the Horezone Sites constitutes your acceptance of this Arbitration provision. Please read it carefully as it provides that you and Horezone will waive any right to file a lawsuit in court or participate in a class action for matters within the terms of the Arbitration provision.